Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I ROCKED THAT..

Got those appointments booked, 7 total.

Small steps, ok?  Feels good.

So now I'm officially a "Go TEAM" member, in on the exclusive 2x a month training. And I like that. First Training session is tonight.

I"m stoked!

I'm also stoked to actually have names on my books thru next month. Can you say "perfect opportunity to get this party started"? Its like a fresh start to work full circle. I might be on a bit of a Mary Kay high right now, my Applause magazine came today. Reading thru it always gets my mind racing. It had pictures of next years seminar prizes.. OH and the debuting 2012 independent sales director class ring! So pretty! Its this huge amethist surrounded my pink sapphires and diamonds. Maybe I can find a picture for you.

Alrighty, just a short one today to celebrate a small victory.


This is the Independent Sale Director Class of 2012 Class Ring


Fun Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment